Sunday, June 15, 2008

Shopping!

So today we went shopping in Vegas.

Well, first we registered for my events. That was really fun. We went to the student union center at UNLV. They had all kinds of vendors and colleges there. Oh, and the free stuff!!!!!!!!! Did I tell you that i L-O-V-E! Free stuff! I mean, I got two or three decks of cars, a nice fabric bag, pens galore, orderforms, buisness cards, and brouchures. I mean they had it all. Well, except for the college that i really wanted to meet, Point Lomma Nazarene. So we're walking around all these random little colleges from the middle of nebraska and oklahoma, wisconsin, and then i see this sheet of paper where point lomma should have been, but were. they there? Of course not, the one college i really wanted to talk to, doesn't show up. But hey! What can ya do.

I'm off to e-mail point lomma and ask them if they'll be here later this week. Well see.

So after collecting all my free stuff (except for my awesome stuff that wasn't there from point lomma), i went outside. They had all sorts of fun stuff. Kareokee, basketball, a zero gravity machine, it was crazy. We toodled around there, and then left to return to our hotel.

Then the shopping! Well, i don't know why i titled this blog shopping. We went to the outlet malls, and nobody really got anything. I got a few shorts and Mom and Gramma picked up a few other little things. But really we didn't get much, (But hey who needs to shop when you can get a ton of free stuff!)

Well off to have dinner (grilled cheese and tomato soup, my favorite!)

Enjoy your day.

Smiles,
Joyful :)

No comments: