Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Nothing to say

Hi everyone!

So i have one more final to take tomorrow morning and i am DONE!!! YEA! I'm so excited.
I don't have that much to share with you guys. but...yea i really lead a pretty boring life right now. Oooh...i like this song on the radio right now. Its "Whatever You're Doing" by Sanctus Real. You should youtube it. Or maybe i'll change my video after this.

So lets see if i can find anything exciting in my life to tell you about right now. Umm....I made my high school newspaper staff for next year. I'm exited. :) So YEA.

and........

um.....

I finished my big projects in every class. Tell me why teachers decide to give you these huge projects. And their all so similar like "Evaluate this course" "Reflect on yourself this past year". I feel like i did the same project over and over. Not fun.


Oh I'll tell you about the weather, that what people talk about when they have nothing else to talk about (well, except for meteorologists). So the weather right now. Icky. That's all i can say. Its rained all day. Like hello school gets out tomorrow and its raining? I don't understand. I'll have to talk to my dad (he's a meteorologist :) ).

So, yea that's all.

Talk to y'all later.

Smiles,
Joyful.

No comments: