Friday, June 20, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I'm Home. Yea!

Being away from home makes you apreciate a lot of things. Here are the things I now appreciate after being in Las Vegas with my Mom and Nana for a (almost) a week.



*Boise no longer feels hot with its 80 degree weather. Las Vegas at 106 makes boise look (and feel) AMAZING!



*Boise looks very green compared to the desert landscape of Las Vegas. I was driving down the street this morning going, 'Wow, i didn't realize we had so much green!'.

*My bed is softer than ever. Well, i slept on a pull out sofa, and the mattress' on those are never great, makes mine look even better.

*My room has a door so that when my mom and Nana get up (they are early risers, I'm not), my door can be closed and i won't hear them making tea and whatever they do that early in the morning.

*I have a computer that i don't have to wait in line for. The hotel business center was busy, and you had to wait in a long line, my computer you just have to sign on.

*I get to see my brother and Dad, Oh and my dog. I love my family.

Enjoy you're home sweet home. (and if you don't, i suggest you go out of town for a few days, you'll come back and look at things with a whole new perspective.)

Smiles,
Joyful :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're home too honey! I'm also glad that you got to experience the tournament and Vegas. :)

PS...I love your sidebar with who everyone is...I might need to do that, if you don't mind me copying you a little bit? :)

Anonymous said...

Coming home from very lonely places, all of us go a little mad: whether from great personal success, or just an all-night drive, we are the sole survivors of a world no one else has ever seen.
- John le Carre