Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I met Jesus at Walmart!

Walmart with my family.... always good for some laughs.



First of all the store was under renovation. I walk into the store and theres this huge sign that says "53 Days till you're new walmart is here!". So the store is a little discombobulated (gosh i love that word).


Anyways lets get to the real story about how I met Jesus in the walmart.

Me and my brother decided to look around the toy isles. My mom had gotten everything she needed and was heading onto the food department. My brother and i looked at hot weels, and some board games. And then we were walking away, and all the sudden, I saw him....Jesus. He was there in the last toy isle!

I couldn't beleive it! "Psymon, Look its Jesus!" I said. "Oh, no," he grabbed my wrist and said lets go.

Apparently he didn't want to have a conversation with a Jesus that was in a plastic box. It was a "barbie doll" Jesus. And right next to Jesus was Moses (also in a plastic box). Oh my....What is this world coming to.

I found my mom and said, " MOm I just met Jesus in Wal Mart!"

She looked at me in disbelief and said "Oh, no what did you do?" Needless to say, I had a little explaining to do (Which was kinda difficult because i was laughing so hard. I mean a barbie doll Jesus, you just can't help laughing).

Smiles,
Joyful



*DISCLAMER: I IN NO WAY WHATOSOEVER SUPPORT OR ENDORSE WAL*MART IN ANY WAY. IN FACT I REALLY DON'T LIKE HOW THEY GET ALL THEIR PRODUCTS FROM OVERSEAS. I WENT THERE BECAUSE IT WAS CHEAP, AND MY MOM WAS DRIVING.



*DISCLAMER II: MY BROTHER WANTED SOME CREDIT FOR THE TITLE. HE DID COME UP WITH IT. SO THERE YOU GO PSYMON, YOU GOT SOME CREDIT.

No comments: